Anyone can easily get rid of
unwanted hair on the body, from head to toe.
The most common form of hair removal is,
Cozy Spa offers professional waxing services
in a comfortable, private room by skilled,
The way waxing works is by
applying heated wax on the area
and pulling the hair from the root.
By repeated sessions, the hair will grow back
less dense and with a finer texture
and you’ll be able to stretch your
further and further apart – from 4-8 weeks.
The results are smoother than shaving,
and, even though the hair
does grow back much slower,
waxing is not a permanent solution.
Cozy Spa Hours
Tues - Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun & Mon: Closed
**other hours may be available
5945 Cliffdale Rd. Suite #1112,
Fayetteville NC 28314
THING YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU WAX
FOR OPTIMAL HAIR REMOVAL RESULTS: Hair should be between ¼” and ½” in length. If your hair is longer, we recommend trimming prior to your appointment (if we have to do it, is going to be an additional charge of $10.00)
To ensure maximum comfort, benefit and to lessen the chances of bacterial infection after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps below at home.
• Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam (we recommend avoiding and excessive sweating).
• Use an anti-acne lotion for face, back and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. Use only an anti-acne product recommended by your skin care professional.
• Avoid sun tanning for 12 to 24 hours. This includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
• Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions,
anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service
• Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However if you are prone to in-grown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
• Avoid applying high SPF sunblocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
• Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.
For best results: Repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND COMFORT: We do not wax guests who are using Retin A, Accutane, Avage, Tazorac, Di_erin or any other medication that increases skin exfoliation or compromises the skin. Also, waxing cannot be performed on people who have recently had laser treatments, plastic surgery, or sunburn.